Mergers & Acquisitions
KSCA provides merger and acquisition services to buyers and sellers within the consumer and retail supply chain. Our clients include public and private companies headquartered both domestically and internationally.
KSCA serves as the exclusive financial advisor in merger or sale transactions. We manage the entire deal process, including preparation of all marketing materials, identification of appropriate partners/acquirers, negotiations of definitive agreements and coordination of all transaction participants. Throughout, we ensure the sale process proceeds in a timely and professional manner, enabling management to remain focused on running the business.
Sell-Side Mandates Include:
- Representation of business entrepreneurs and families in the sale of closely-held private businesses
- Sale of portfolio companies for private equity groups
- Sale of middle-market publicly traded companies to larger strategic or financial buyers
- Divestitures of both public and private company divisions
We support our clients throughout the entire acquisition process, including development of strategic objectives for an external growth strategy, development of acquisition criteria, identification and introduction of appropriate targets to present the merits of a business combination, valuation, transaction structure, due diligence, and all negotiation and documentation.
Buy-Side Mandates Include:
- Representation of strategic buyers, both moderate and large companies, in dedicated acquisition search programs for business that will add new products, customers, brands or other strategic aspects to complement our client's existing business
- Dedicated acquisition search programs for both platform and add-on investment opportunities for leading private equity groups